11th August 2021
Published by-Karuna Singh
India's Premier Life Sciences and Biotechnology Article Writing Competition
The Centre of Excellence in Life Sciences (CELS) is organizing India's Premier Biotechnology Article Writing Competition for academicians, research scholars, and students on the following multiple indicative biotechnology topics:
Theme 1: Plant Sciences
- Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement·
- Plant Physiology· Plant Breeding·
- Plant Pathology and anatomy·
- Plant tissue culture·
- Production and analysis of transgenic crops·
- Plant Evolution and morphology·
- Genetic modifications in plants
Theme 2: Animal Sciences
- Animal Genetics and Genomics·
- Transgenic Animals·
- Animal Breeding and Physiology·
- Veterinary Anatomy· Veterinary Histology and Medicine·
- Study of Animal Behavior·
- Poultry Science·
- Dairy Science and Technology·
- Biotechnology of milk
Theme 3: Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology·
- Genetic Engineering and Recombination·
- Tissue Engineering·
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics·
- Biochemistry and Biomolecules·
- Computational Genomics and Proteomics·
- Molecular Biotechnology·
- Cell biology and Cellular Processes·
- Plant Biotechnology·
- Animal Biotechnology
The Centre of Excellence in Life Sciences (CELS) is a platform which serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science, by delivering superior scientific publications and scientific information solution providers that enable advancement in scientific research.
The Advisory board members-·
- Dr Bechan Sharma, Editor in Chief, IJBB, Professor, University of Allahabad.
- Dr Abbas Ali Mahadi, Professor & Head, Department of Biochemistry, King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- Dr Rajat Sandhir, Professor, Biochemistry Department, Punjab University, Chandigarh.·
- Dr Manoj Kumar Singh, Professor, Animal Biotechnology Centre National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
- Dr Sharad Tiwari, Professor & Director, Biotechnology Centre, JN Agricultural University, Jabalpur.
- Dr S. B. Nandeshwar, Principal, Scientist & Head, ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research.
- Dr Rashmi Wardhan, Professor, Shivaji College, The University of Delhi, Raja Garden.
- Dr K. Jayakumar, Professor, PMS College of Dental Science and Research, Kerala.
- Dr Olubanke Olujoke Ogunlana, Professor, Covenant University, Nigeria.
- Dr MD. Mohiuddin Kabir, Associate Professor & CRT Project PI, East-West University, Bangladesh.
- Dr Ibtisam Kamal, Professor & Vice Dean for Scientific Affairs, Soran University, Iraq.
- Dr Tanzim Yeasmin, Professor, Biochemistry and Molecular biology, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
The competition provides a platform for biotechnology professionals to express their unique work. The key objective of this competition is to evolve a sense of zest towards biotechnology research and provide a platform to demonstrate the skills in a way that is thoughtful to the Biotechnology fraternity. All participants will get the Publication Opportunities, e- Certificate, Constructive Feedback to all submitted manuscripts. Registration has been started from 10th August 2021 and will continue till 25th August 2021. To register yourself please click on the link given below:
ADDRESS: CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN LIFE SCIENCES (CELS), A-118, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR-63, NOIDA, INDIA
EMAIL: CELS@CONWIZ.IN / LIFESCIENCES@STMJOURNALS.COM
PHONE: +91-99581-61117/ 0120 4781126
CONNNECT WITH US