(Digital Object Identifier)
DOI numbers (Digital Object Identifiers) are unique number combinations assigned to an article, it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher's website and to that article. Each article gets a special identification number at the time of publication, and it tends to be utilized to distinguish the article all through its life, regardless of where it has been moved. Benefits of DOI:
Benefits of DOI
- Allows for a quick and precise search.
- Article can always be located.
- Persistent link to its location on the Internet.
- Easier identification of published articles even if the metadata URL is changed.
- An article with a DOI diminishes its danger of getting to be lost in this "metadata super mess.
Copyright 2021 Center of Excellence in Life Sciences, all rights reserved.