Research & Reviews: Journal of Crop Science and Technology (RRJoCST) is a print and e-journal focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under Crop Science and Technology. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Crop Science and Technology.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Crop Physiology and Metabolism
- Crop Ecology
- Crop Production and Management
- Crop breeding/ Crop Rotation/ Crop Farming
- Nutritionally Enhanced and Genetically Modified Crops
- Biotechnological Approaches For Crop Improvement
- Weed biology and Pest Management and Control
- Sustainable use of crops
- Crop Diversity
- Fertilization and Pollen Behavior
- Post-Harvest Management
- Turfgrass Science