Center of Excellence in Life Sciences
Importance of Computational Biology
in Dairy and Veterinary Industry
August 24, 2020 (Monday); 11:00AM- 02:00PM
This conference presents excellent, novel and contemporary papers covering all aspects of Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Dairy Sciences, and Veterinary Sciences. The aim this event is to discuss the use of tools and techniques like SNIP, MDMR, CRISP, CAFET, BLAST, Clustal W, PPI Networks, BLAST etc to improve the quality and quantity of milk production and animal health. The resultant data would prove to be beneficial for farmers, dairy owners and Veterinary owners.
Center of Excellence in Life Sciences (CELS)
Center of Excellence in Life Sciences (CELS); Division of CELNET (Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.) is conducting a short virtual conference to disccus about new techniques in computational biology, Dairy and Veterinary Industry on August 24th, 2020; 11:00AM- 2:00PM at Zoom Meetings.
- Renowned speakers from the field of Computational Biology, Veterinary Sciences and Dairy Science. And an Interactive session with them.
- Participants have golden opportunity to publish their articles in National and International Journals with ISSN number and SJIF Impact factors more than 3.
- Participants can present their work in the conference by giving oral presentation and best presentation will be awarded with interactive prizes.
- All the participants will get e-Certificate free of cost.
- Speakers of the conferences will be honored by special certificate and token of appreciation.
You can’t manage knowledge — nobody can. What you can do is to manage the environment in which knowledge can be created, discovered, captured, shared, distilled, validated, transferred, adopted, adapted, and applied
Meet Our Eminent Speakers
Dr Aditi Dixit
RVO & Assistant Professor (Veterinary Medicine)
Teaching Veterinary Clinical Complex,
College of Veterinary Sci & A.H., Rewa, NDVSU, Jabalpur, M.P.
Dr DSVGK Kaladhar
Dept. of Microbiology and Bioinformatics, Atal Bihari Vajpayee University (Formerly Bilaspur University), a state Govt. University, Bilaspur (C.G.).
DR Madhav Nilakanth Mugale
Department of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine, CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Inaugural and Opening Remarks
Mr. Puneet Malhotra, Director and Chairman,
Consortium E-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd
Dr Aditi Dixit
Topic: Latest thrust areas for research in Veterinary science
Dr. Dsvgk Kaladhar
Topic: Advances and Oppurtunities in Computational Biology
Dr Madhav Nilakanth Mugale
Topic: Role of Veterinary Sciences in Drug Discovery
© 2018 Made with Thrive Architect.