Research & Reviews: Journal of Statistics (RRJoST) is an International e-Journal focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under statistics. This journal covers all major fields of applications in statistics.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Theoretical and Computational Statistics
- Regression and Variance Analysis and Agricultural Statistics
- Foundations of Statistical Inference and Statistical Decision Theory
- Biostatistics, Testing Hypothesis and Parameter Estimation
- Nonparametric methods and Sequential procedures
- Time series, Statistical problems for Stochastic processes, Design of Experiments and Statistical Data Analysis