Research & Reviews: Journal of Ecology (RRJoE) is an online Journal focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under ecology. This journal covers all major fields of applications in ecology.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Population Ecology, Meta Population Ecology, Community Ecology
- Food Webs, Biome, Relation to Evolution, Social Ecology and Coevolution
- Life process and adaptation
- Metabolism and the early atmosphere, radiation, heat, temperature and light
- Biogeochemistry, interactions between plants and their environment or plants and other