Research & Reviews: Journal of Botany (RRJoB) is focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under Botany. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Botany.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Plant Science
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Bryology, Ethnobotany and Forestry
- Lichenology, Paleobotany and Palynology
- Phytochemistry and Plant genetics
- Plant morphology and Plant anatomy
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Ecology